OAP joins Tayo Faniran as Pay Porte ambassador

09:12 Unknown 0 Comments

Popular OAP and brand ambassador of Maggi just signed another huge endorsement deal, find out her new role here.
 Toke Makinwa becomes brand ambassador for Pay Porte
Popular media personality Toke Makinwa announced a few minutes ago on social media that she will be the face of Pay Porte, a online retail store.
On January 14, 2015 the first runner up of the recently concluded Big Brother Hotshots Tayo Faniran announced that he had been signed as an ambassador.
Toke who was named most stylish celeb of 2014 shared a photo of her contract on her Instagram page and captioned the photo :
"Signed, Sealed and Delivered. Thank you Lord. Last year I shot a Tv commercial for Payporte, I got a call at the start of 2015 and we are starting this year with me as the face of Payporte.com .Payporte #Pay #Shop #Smile.

Toke Makinwa becomes brand ambassador for Pay Porte   
When a mans way pleases God, he makes the world at peace with him. Starting my year with a Bang. It's only January and I have my first endorsement in the bag. God has blessed me tremendously guys, there is a GOD. I am a living testimony that there is a God. Whaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt"
Toke Makinwa is an OAP at Rhythm FM and a brand ambassador for Maggi.
Congratulations to her.
Source:Esho Wemimo: pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www.econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: