"Women don't give back respect"

09:16 Unknown 0 Comments

The singer who has scored  a major hit with the increasing success of his ‘Woju’ single, revealed his thought on women, attributing their behaviour towards people as a function of their love.

Young, fast-rising and vibrant, singer Kiss Daniel believes that females don’t give back all the respect they get.
The singer who has scored  a major hit with the increasing success of his ‘Woju’ single, revealed his thought on women, attributing their behaviour towards people as a function of their love.
“I don’t think females give back respect. I think they just like you or they just don’t like you. It’s either they like you or they don’t like you. It’s boys that give respect, females, if you respect them from now until tomorrow, if they don’t like you, then they don’t like you.”
“Females first, they are very delicate human beings, and you have to treat them with care and respect, and don’t take them for granted. You have to be cool, calm, and you know… If they like you, even if you don’t respect them, they will still follow you.”
Kiss Daniel also brings the discussion to how it affects artistes. He believes that certain stars, regardless of their attitude, will still receive feminine love and attention.
“Some artistes, take for example, artiste A has a bad attitude, you know, but that doesn’t stop a female fan from crushing on him. But guys can still be acting and saying that he is a bad person. But girls, they don’t care. If they don’t like you, they don’t like you.”
On his part, Kiss Daniel respects his female followers, and reveals his attitude towards them is one of  two-way interaction.
“I love my ladies men, I don’t joke with my fans, not even one. I am known on twitter, if one gets mad at me and says I don’t reply to their tweets, I quickly apologize and say ‘I’m sorry, it’s just work. I don’t joke with my fans. They are the ones who brought me to this place.”
Source:Joey Akan: pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www.econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: