"Not Having A Child At 50 Is My Biggest Regret"

05:51 Unknown 0 Comments

Indirectly, the 50 year old actress is saying 'please do not take life decisions when your are young, think them through.'

Vivica A. Fox reveals her biggest regrest to Oprah: 'Where Are They Now' show on OWN play Vivica A. Fox reveals her biggest regrest to Oprah: 'Where Are They Now' show on OWN
(www.oprah.com)
Vivica A. Fox talks childlessness with Oprah play Vivica A. Fox talks childlessness with Oprah
(eurweb.com)
Vivica A. Fox has just landed her biggest life regret to her thousnads of fans around the world!!!
Fox is one of the most celebrated black actors in Hollywood and as she turns 50, the actress told Oprah - in a recent interview on OWN - that she deeply regrets not being able to mother her own child or children.
"That's the biggest regret I have in my life... that I didn't have a child but I am a good godmother [to her nieces]," the 'Two Can Play That Game' actress responded to Oprah's 'do you miss being a mother' question on 'Oprah: Where Are They Now?'
While admitting she's the best aunty, "But I bring the best gifts and throw the best parties", she added, "but that's the one thing I regret about... that I didn't have a child."
Moreover, Vivica also reveals that an unlikely source helped her to see just what she was missing out on being a mother in the video below:
Source:Joan Ngomba, pulse.ng, Re-posted by Abdulgafar Abdulrauf Adio (www.econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: