78-Year-Old Politician Dies During Sex With 30-Year-Old Woman

05:05 Unknown 0 Comments

A 30-year-old woman, Ijimoh Ibrahim is i n trouble for causing the death of a 78-year-old politician with excessive sex.

A distraught Ijimoh Ibrahim play A distraught Ijimoh Ibrahim
(punchng.com)
For her dexterity in bed leading to the death of a 78-year-old politician in Ogun State, a 30-year-old lady, Ijimoh Ibrahim, has been arrested and is now telling the police all she knows about the death of the man whose name was given as Adedayo Deru.
Reports have it that the incident happened when the body of the grand father was discovered along Oladipo Diya road in Odogbolu local council after he was dumped there by Ijimoh with the help of one Benjamin Friday, a motorcyclist, and her friend, Funmilayo Moyegun, a photographer.
Ibrahim, who is a hairdresser and a mother of 2, is however pleading her innocence and wants the police to believe that she and her secret lover had only one round of sex and it was not even intensive.
According to Punch Newspaper, she told the police that though she and Deru had had sex several times before the incident, she could not tell how he died.
This is how she tried to explain herself:
He only came for sex in the mornings so that his wife would not suspect. There was a day I was with him. We had sex but the wife caught us. So, I had to leave the town shortly after. I went to Lagos to work as an apprentice hairdresser.
When we reconnected after I got back from Lagos, we continued our love affair secretly because he was always there when I needed help. He came as usual on September 30 around 9 am. I was on my way out of the house; I was going to work already that day. But he met me as I got out of the door and said he was visiting me.
I told him I could spare some hours before I left for work, so I went back inside with him. As soon as we got in, he stripped and I did the same. It was just one round of sex that we had and I don’t know why that could have killed him.
Our lovemaking was not even that long. He started complaining that he was not feeling fine. He said he was feeling tired and dizzy. Shortly after, he collapsed and stopped breathing.
My brother told me to calm down, promising to come to my aid later that afternoon so that we could decide on what to do. But when I did not see him by evening, I realized he had run away and switched off his mobile telephone in fear. We thought if I reported to the police, I would be in serious trouble. I didn’t know.
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incidence:
We would determine how the man died and whether her version of the story correlates with the circumstances of the death.
Is this a case of nemesis catching up on the illicit lovers?
Source:Isaac Dachen, pulse.ng, Re-posted by Abdulgafar Abdulrauf Adio (www.econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: