Iyabo Ojo: ,Actresses celebrate her daughter as she turns 14

11:06 Unknown 0 Comments

The proud mum and actress holds nothing back as she showers her 14 year old daughtwe with love on her birthday.
 Iyabo Ojo and daughter
Yoruba movie actress Iyabo Ojo took to Instagram to celebrate her daughter's who are celebrating turning a year older today.
To celebrate her daughter Priscilla's 14th birthday , Iyabo shared 17 photos on Instagram and showered her with a lot of love.
"I love u beyond words, may u continue to shine n glow in d lord, may I always ve a reason to celebrate u, u are more than diamond more than mansion more than any material thing to me! U are my angel! Happy bday darling u rock @ 14. Shine like d diamond! Am right beside u  happpy! 14th bday! Wooooooooo I love my baby girl"
Iyabo who recently turned 40 is a divorced mother with 2 kids.
Iyabo Ojo's children Priscilla and Festus
Source :Esho Wemimo: pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www.econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: