Adaeze Yobo: Pregnant model sends emotional birthday message to her sister

12:04 Unknown 0 Comments

Adaeze Yobo took to Instagram to wish her sister a happy birthday.
Oby Igwe with sister Adaeze Yobo and Joey
The former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria who is expecting her second child with footballer husband shared photos of herself and sister Oby Igwe saying:
 "Happy Birthday to the love of my life the no 1 lady in my life... my best friend, daughter of zion, peace maker, secret keeper, beauty, my twin (not really), i am so blessed to have a sister like you in my life... Remember when i planned to go to N.Y or L.A for Uni just so i can get away from you cos i was tired of the whole "Adaeze & Oby" tag gosh, you were such a "follow follow" and i just cldnt get rid of you. I miss that now and you dont have my time anymore i thought i could live my life without you but it didn't work. I love you more than you can ever imagine and i can't imagine my life without you. Have a blessed day my baby @oby_igwe"
Oby and Adaeze are quite close, as sister Oby is seen quite often visiting her sister who lives in Turkey. The pair spent Christmas together and she was also present for her baby shower.
Oby Igwe and Adaeze Yobo's mum; Abigail Fashanu who is a legal practitioner is married to former British_Nigerian soccer player John Fashanu.
Adaeze Yobo's sister Oby Igwe 

sisters Oby Igwe and Adaeze Yobo
Source :Esho Wemimo: pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www.econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: