Eniola Badmus: Actress denies that her new car was bought by a man

10:46 Unknown 0 Comments

Yoruba actress Eniola Badmus proved that she is indeed a 'Bigs girls' when she bought herself a brand new Jeep. She however slams all reports that the car was bought for her by a man stating that it's a product of her hardwork.
  
In Februaury, Yoruba movie actress Eniola Badmus acquired a second white Honda Jeep due to her love for the brand of cars.
In an interview with Encomium Magazine on March 18, 2015 the actress defended herself by shutting down the rumours that the SUV was bought for her by a man.
Gushing about her jeep, Eniola confirmed that she indeed bought a car “Yes, it’s true. I just acquired a new Honda Pilot jeep, 2014 model. I thank God for that.”
“I just love Honda Pilot and I prefer white. It’s my favourite colour. I always feel comfortable when cruising around with Honda Pilot. It has everything that makes me comfortable.”
Is the jeep a gift from a lover?
“Gift? That’s rubbish. No man bought my jeep for me. You’re aware I have another Honda Pilot, 2012 model. I just decided to acquire a new one. That’s why I bought it. No man can ask me for the key.”
“It’s acquired out of my hard work. I do both English and Yoruba movies. Today Asaba, tomorrow Enugu. I think people should know that my hard work must be blessed. I am above the level of living on the mercies of men. I can beat my chest that all I had achieved so far, including my latest ride, are fruits of my labour. I bless God for being on my side all day and night.”
Source:Esho Wemimo: pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www.econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: