Wale Folarin: Rapper's shocking raunchy sexcapades aired on Twitter

07:28 Unknown 0 Comments

Check out all the shocking photos of the chats between Wale and the lady he had sex with.

Nigerian-American rapper Wale Folarin is in a hot mess as a lady he had sex with in 2011 who goes by Marilyn MonDroe on Twitter airs his dirty laundry on social media.
Marilyn went ahead to tweet all their sexual encounters as well as going ahead to say Wale and his cousin had sex with her, a 16 year old and she plans to sue him for a huge amount of money
She tweeted "Should I expose me and Wale having sex"  and went further to tweeting photos of Wale, which he denied. Marilyn was spurred on by Wale's denying the allegations and went on to tweet all their past chats and photos of his house to prove that she had sex with Wale multiple times.
"My friend was "royaltybaddaz: “MarilynMonDROe: wale fucked a 16 year old...” You 16?
Wale cousin had sex with a 16 year old. He shoulda checked IDs
@MarilynMonDROe: WALE WAS TRYNA NUT IN MY PUSSY BUT I TOLD HIM ID CATCH IT INSTEAD. I SAVED HIM.
So @wale gonna deny fucking? You had your cousin fucking a 16 year old in sc and you fucked me in ya "clappas" house
Wale has an alcohol problem and even told me how he fucked up a few performances cause he forgot the words to HIS OWN SONGS
So @wale tell me you aint want to fuck me in my ass like a faggot"
My friend was "@royaltybaddaz: “@MarilynMonDROe: wale fucked a 16 year old...” You 16?"
 
wale fucked a 16 year old...

AND HIS COUSIN DID TOO

My mama is suing @wale so laugh when I take ya bank roll

Marilyn whose Twitter bio says she has sex for money demanded $5000 from Wale for her to stop exposing him. She also claims Wale called Rihanna ugly and that he is a chronic alcoholic.
 


 

 

 

 

 

 Marilyn MonDroe
Source:Esho Wemimo: pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www.econsforumnew.blogspot.com)

0 comments: