Nkiru Sylvanus: Nollywood actress denies marrying Oge Okoye's ex-husband

09:01 Unknown 0 Comments

Nkiru Sylvanus finally addresses rumours that she is already married to ex-husband of Oge Okoye.
Oge Okoye
Popular actress Nkiru Sylvanus was reported to have tied the knot with Stanley Duru; ex-husband of fellow Nollywood actress Oge Okoye.
The actress who is also the president of the Imo Film Academy spoke to Encomium Weekly on February 17, 2015 saying the rumours are false.
"I have spoken about it and I have said I wont say anything about the issue again (concerning Oge Okoye's husband). This is like the third time rumour mongers are talking about me getting married. If I am getting married, everybody will know about it. I will announce it myself because marriage is a thing of joy. So you should just ignore all the baseless rumours".
It was reported by Naija Gists that Nkiru's cousin came to her defense saying there was no husband snatching , that Oge cheated on her husband which led to the marriage crashing in 2012.
Source:Esho Wemimo: pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www.econsforumnew.blogspot.com)

0 comments: