Lorde: Singer to begin work on second album in March, producer confirms

09:27 Unknown 0 Comments

Speaking to Triple J, her producer revealed that "Within the next month or so we'll be in the studio," where the follow up to 2013's 'Pure Heroine' will be recorded.
  
Lorde producer Joel Little has confirmed that work on her second album will begin soon.
Speaking to Triple J, Little revealed that "Within the next month or so we'll be in the studio," where the follow up to 2013's 'Pure Heroine' will be recorded.
"That's the plan, basically," he said. "We're just going to start writing some songs. We haven't got some planned out 'This is what it's going to sound like'... I think we're just going to start writing and when it starts to feel right, we'll know that it's right. It's pretty simple really."
Lorde previously said that she has no firm idea of when she will release her second album. Speaking at this year's Golden Globe awards, she commented: "For me I have to kind of write a project lyrically before I attack it musically. So I've written a lot of amazing stuff and I'm just tentatively starting to make it music."
When asked when the follow-up to her acclaimed debut would be released, the teenager said she would be taking her time. "I have no timeline," she explained. "I really don't care."
Source:Joey Akan: pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www,econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: