60-Year-Old Man Defiles 13-Year-Old Girl

05:47 Unknown 0 Comments

A 60-year-old man identified as Edekin Ojaogbe, has been arrested and paraded by the Edo State Police Command for defiling a 13-year-old girl.
Confessing his crime to Vanguard, Ojaogbe said he slept with the teenage girl three times because he loved her.
He disclosed that he was married but is no longer with his wife and he has three children from the marriage.
Recounting what happened, he said he was at home when he saw the little girl going to the toilet. He then called her into his room, locked the door and the window and forcefully had his way with her.
Ojaogbe said: “It was later when I went to mould block that I was told that policemen from Afuze came to arrest me.
“My people begged the girl’s parents but they were angry. I have slept with her three times because I love the small girl.
The 60-year-old man was paraded alongside 46 suspected armed robbers, cultists and child defilers, just as two persons were shot dead at the early hours of yesterday in a suspected war between two rival cult groups in Benin.

0 comments: