Morning Teaser 'My father slept with me when I was a teenager'

07:18 Unknown 0 Comments

What do you think a lady who had sex with her father should do?
 Confused woman
"Dear Pulse,
My name is Nneka; I am a 28-year-old lady who has found love hard to come by. I am by no means a pretty lady that any man would love to have as a wife but it has been difficult for me to find a man I would love the way I would want to.
It is not as if I do not want a man but I have been dogged by my past and getting out of it is very difficult for me.
When I was 16 years old, my father, a man I love with all my heart, had sex with me and since then, I have found it hard to have any feeling for another man.
While I was growing up, I was so close to my father and when he slept with me, I felt it was natural but since then, he has been the only man in my life.
Now that I am all grown up, I have realised that what we did was wrong and I have prayed so as to be free but I have found it so hard to get my mind off my father.
I still have the urge to continue having sex with him though I know it is a great sin.
How do I set myself free from this bondage?
Nneka,
Lagos."
Dear readers, what would you say to Nneka? On Morning Teaser today, we ask: what should this lady do to get her life back?
Source:Isaac Dachen:pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www.econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: