Joan On Sex I've sex in my dream and ejaculate when I wake up, Is that normal?

09:13 Unknown 0 Comments

Sex while sleeping doesn't sound normal when it's not that first time wet dream. Let's help Nicolas with this.
 Joan On Sex: Is sex while sleeping normal?
Hi Joan hope you're cool. Please I have a question: I'm a guy in my mid 20s and for 5yrs now I've not had sex but sometimes, when I sleep I do dream I'm having sex and when I wake up immediately I hold my manhood to avoid sperm pouring into my pants. I do ejacuate during the process. But not always. Is't normal or not?
Dear Nicolas
Dreams are normal but you holding on to your dick and seeming to enjoy the sex in your sleep is kind of weird and spiritually, not okay. I suggest you go talk with your spiritual leader or pastor. He'll have a better chat with you on this, ok.
Is sex while sleeping okay?
Hello Joan, I need your help please. I'm in a relationship with someone I haven't had sex with. I'm not ready for sex and he agreed to that, but we do other things like kissing and him cuddling me. But recently, he asked me to suck his dick. I told him I can't do it. I find it disgusting to do such. What do I do so he'll stop asking me to do that?
Dear fan
Just open up to him about that and hear what he has to say. But also try to be adventourous. Yes, fellatio does causes throat cancer but no one is asking you to do it every day. Sometimes, when sex is absent there are a whole lot of things that could be done to keep the bedroom alive. So try other things.
Hi Joan, I'm Dami. My wife is always complaining that I don't know how to kiss her which is the only weak point that spurs her towards having sex with me . What do I do ? This is a problem that makes her turned to other men. Indeed, I really love her.
Dear Dami,
Learn how to kiss my dear. Ask or beg your wife to teach you. You can also go on YouTube and search kissing tutorials where you'll have a wider lesson on kissing. But I have to say this: Kissing can't be the only reason she is cheating on you... there must be bigger issues. So I also suggest you guys have a talk about it all. She'll listen and would love to help you.
Thank you all for the mails this week. Please remember to send your mails to joanonsex@pulse.ng and later check pulse.ng/hotpulse for my responses.
Love y'all
Joan
Source:Joan Ngomba: pulse.ng, re-posted by Abdulgafar Esho (www.econsforumnews.blogspot.com)

0 comments: