Stephen Keshi Debunks Reports About Being Offered N7m Contract

10:41 Unknown 0 Comments

While the recent reports provide the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) offered Stephen Keshi N7 million monthly for coaching the Super Eagles, the Big Boss says nobody spoke with him about that sum.
Stephen Keshi
Photo: Stephen Keshi
However according to FCNaija.com, when contacted in the USA for confirmation, the former Togo and Mali boss debunked the reports saying:
“No! I have not discussed anything with anybody! I left Nigeria before the Sallah break. I didn’t speak with any of the committee members before I left and I haven’t spoken with any of them on the matter since then. It was only Deji Tinubu who said they want me to continue and I said fine; let them bring up their offer that I may see. That’s it. I don’t know where they came up with N7 million offer from. I am not aware of that.”
Numerous controversies and speculations have been recently surrounding the relationship saga between the NFF and the team’s ex-captain.
The immediate reports after the Eagles’ knock-out of the 2014 FIFA World Cup indicated that  any longer, however later the NFF officials , who lead the squad to 2013 AFCON victory and to 1/8 of the 2014 Mundial. Various sources provided information on . Still, the official confirmation on the final deal is yet expected.

0 comments: