Women touch another woman's vagina for the first time in new video

02:09 Unknown 0 Comments

In a recent experimental video published on Youtube, cameras capture the awkward moment three women feel someone else’s vagina for the first time.
YouTube user Stevie Boebi- got some girlfriends to describe the feeling.
One of the women, Taryn Southern, said: “I feel like I’m in first grade, you know when you’re on the playground and you’re like I’ll touch mine if you touch yours.”


I do not view this as a sexual act at all,” said Jaclyn Glenn. “Honestly I feel like I’m back at school – I feel like it’s a clinical setting.
vagina Touching vagina

It’s actually way less scary than touching a penis,” said Taryn.
It moves and it changes, you know what I mean? This stays the same.”
Olga Kay added: “What Stevie is doing today, I think is very brave.
You have a lot of balls,” she told her, “but she has no balls at all.
The video was uploaded by YouTube channel Bria and Chrissy.

0 comments: