I miss sex, my boss wants to help my sick husband

01:44 Unknown 0 Comments

Since my husband had an operation for his prostate cancer, he has not been able to perform. Now our sex life is non-existent. He asked me a few times if I missed sex and I always reassured him I don’t. Love-gone-sour Love-gone-sour I am in my thirties and have three lovely children. Recently, a new manager joined the firm I work with and we’ve become great friends. He is married too. In one of our discussions, I told him about my husband and he was sympathetic. He told me that until my husband is able to make love to me again, he wouldn’t mind to be a substitute. He is quite good looking and I miss sex. Should I grab this convenient offer?



Obiageli, By e-mail. Dear Obiageli, Don’t you dare! An affair could create more problems than it could solve. Sure you miss sex, but an affair could take away the magic in your marriage. If your husband finds out it could kill him. He wants sex too and is frustrated that he can’t be much of a husband to you. Prostrate cancer sufferers often bounce back after a successful operation. Keep on assuring your husband that he has all your support for a full recovery and tell Mr. substitute to take his ‘kindness somewhere else.



0 comments: